17 Aug Your Guide to a Fun-Filled Riviera Maya Vacation
Your Guide to a Fun-Filled Riviera Maya Vacation
Riviera Maya is a beautiful destination with miles of sandy beaches on the coastline of Mexico’s northeastern Yucatan Peninsula. The area is home to many luxurious resorts, crystal blue waters, magnificent Mayan ruins, and a wealth of outdoor activities to engage in.
This gorgeous area of Mexico is ideal for both young travelers and families looking for a wide range of activities to suit all ages and interests. And through CarefreeDestinations.com, you can save big on a Riviera Maya vacation without sacrificing luxury and quality.
Riviera Maya Weather
Riviera Maya is known for its year-round sunshine. But if you are more particular about heat, choosing to travel during different seasons can make a difference.
- January through March has a more temperate climate with temperatures 73-77° F
- April and May range from 79° to 81° F
- June through August is hotter, with average temperatures around 82° F. June to October is also hurricane season.
- It cools down in November and December, with temperatures back in the 75-77° F range.
Top Attractions in Riviera Maya
Going to Riviera Maya is all about getting outside, exploring, and trying new activities. Find numerous scenic parks, breathtaking beaches, a wide variety of outdoor adventures, and so much more. Some of the most notable family-friendly attractions in the area include:
- Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Xplor Park
- Xel-Ha Park
- Xcaret Park
- Tulum Archaeological Zone
- Maroma Beach Club
Top Restaurants in Riviera Maya
There is something for everyone to enjoy when dining in the Riviera Maya. Find authentic Mexican dishes, fresh seafood, and even other popular cuisines like French, American, and Italian. Both kids and adults will find something to delight their palate. When looking to book your restaurant reservations for your Riviera Maya vacation, consider choosing:
- Cocina de Autor – Fine dining fusion
- Restaurant Frida – Mexican cuisine
- La Marea Restaurant by Viceroy – Mexican cuisine
- Bistro Bleu Riviera Maya – French cuisine
- Casa Amate – Latin American cuisine
Top Activities in Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya is a picture-perfect destination for enjoying a wide range of outdoor activities on both land and water that the whole family will love. Vacationers love trying:
- Snorkeling or scuba diving right off pristine beaches or in cenotes
- Boating and fishing on the crystal blue waters
- Hiking and biking in lush tropical trails
- Ziplining in the rainforest
- Golfing on scenic, beautifully maintained courses
Riviera Maya also has an incredible downtown area with fun shopping and upbeat nightlife. Walk along the streets and check out the quaint boutiques. Or wait for the sun to go down and hit up some of the exciting beach clubs featuring live music, DJs, and dancing all night long.
Luxurious Riviera Mayan Resorts
Riviera Maya is home to a number of high-quality, high-end resorts that are both luxurious and family-friendly. They offer spacious, multi-bedroom accommodations with all the comforts of home such as:
- Private bedrooms
- Open concept living and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Laundry machines
- Full bathrooms
- Private balconies
Another perk to staying at these properties is the deluxe amenities and activities offered on-site, including:
- Swimming pools and hot tubs
- Fitness centers
- Sports courts
- Scheduled activities for kids and adults
- On-site restaurants
- Spa services
Save on Riviera Mayan Vacations Today
Enjoy deep discounts on luxurious Riviera Maya vacation packages. We offer unbeatable pricing on curated deals that provide unforgettable experiences. Our concierge services will aid you in creating the vacation itinerary of your dreams for a price you can’t believe. Mexico is calling, fill out the form to get cheap rates for a high-end getaway.